Our highly trained and experienced hygienists offer you the ultimate experience for your hygiene treatments. Your journey is a relaxing and comfortable experience with the care of gentle hands, caring staff and modern hygiene techniques. Our mouths and oral hygiene are unique to each of us and as we age, changes can naturally occur in our mouth.
Similarly, we all can accumulate biofilm, bacteria, plaque and calculus below our gum line where brushing and flossing alone cannot adequately reach and is a predictable occurrence due to the nature of our saliva.
Your hygiene treatment help you to:
- Maintain your confidence in managing your oral hygiene techniques
- Provide dietary advise for strong healthy teeth
- Return your healthy white glow,
- Stabilise annual bacterial build up
- Remove plaque and calculus
- Heal painful or irritated gums
- Improve your oral health
- Eliminate bad breath
- Reduce your risk of gum disease and dental decay
- Manage periodontal disease
- Provide expert advice and information on aftercare products tailored to your oral health care.
- Provide fluoride and varnish treatments
- Fissure Sealants
We recommend an annual check-up and hygiene appointment
Your hygiene treatment plan may vary if you are more susceptible to changes in your mouth due to some medications, health conditions, dental restorations, life style habits such as smoking or your oral hygiene technique.
Your dentist and hygienist will work together to support you in a diagnosis and prescription of hygiene treatments. You may be eligible for your appointment to be partially subsidised by your PRSI credits, our reception team can help you with more information.
Your treatment with the hygienist
Your treatment with the hygienist will vary from 45 minutes to an hour as we offer the full service experience with a gentle deep clean.
We believe that your experience should be comfortable and pain free. Sensitivity can be managed with topical and local anaesthetic for a more comfortable experience and we can help to minimise any possible anxiety for your appointment with sedative options.
Our hygiene treatments are very sought after, we recommend allowing three weeks to book your appointment and booking in advance of your next appointment to secure your preferred clinic time.