Tooth Whitening Kinsale, Cork
Enjoying treat in life and the colour of our teeth does not have to be a conflicting choice. Tooth discolouration can occur from the natural result of aging or from staining from exposure to red wine, tea, coffee, Coca-Cola, cigarettes and more.
We help you reverse discolouration and restore your smile to a natural, healthier, brighter and younger looking appearance with the latest designs in tooth whitening techniques.
Your kit includes:
- Custom made to fit whitening trays for safe whitening practices.
- Storage case for your whitening trays.
- Take home instructions
- Biomen toothpaste specially formulated to complement whitening treatment and reduce sensitivity.
- 4 Bleach syringes in graduating percentages for controlled whitening and reduced sensitivity. The bleaching gels are sources from a reputable and private supplier who limits yearly manufacture. It is not mass produced. Each batch of the product undergoes rigorous quality control testing during manufacturing with limited yearly supply for the extra guarantee of quality product.
- Professional dental advise and support throughout your treatment. We recommend bringing your whitening trays with you to your annual check up appointments for a complementary review.
STILL HAVE A QUESTION?
Please contact us for more information
Available techniques can rejuvenate your face, turning back time and slowing down the ageing process.
meet Dr Maeve Murphy
SPECIAL INTEREST IN COSMETIC DENTISTRY
BDS NUI (Hons) Dentist - IDC No: 7207
Maeve qualified from UCC in 2007 after being awarded the Kerr prize for Dentistry and a bursary from the British Society for the Study of Prosthetic Dentistry.
She has worked in general practice in Edinburgh, Cashel, Carrigaline and Glanmire. She particularly enjoys working with nervous patients and is trained in extra techniques to help make the dental experience as relaxed as possible for them.read more