Composite bonding is amongst the easiest and least invasive of all cosmetic dental procedures. Bonding is the application of a tooth coloured resin called composite to fix the shape or colour of your tooth. Composite bonding can easily fill gaps, repair chips, fractures, decay and improve discoloured teeth. It is also used to enhance the shape and the colour of teeth when needed. The colour of the resin is matched to your teeth, so it will appear as though it is a natural part of the tooth.
- Composite Bonding is a different treatment to Veneers and Crowns. This treatment option is an affordable and immediate alternative that requires a single visit.
- Healthy teeth and gums are the foundation for this treatment and can be easily achieved with inhouse hygiene consultation if necessary.
- Can be used as a single immediate treatment solution and consecutively with other dental treatments.
- Preserves your tooth structure and can reduce teeth sensitivity.
- For more severely misaligned teeth, we introduce our inhouse specialist orthodontist for consultation prior to bonding.
- Teeth grinding and bruxism can compromise the longevity of your Composite Bondings because the composite resin is not strong enough to resist to the forces and may fracture. Our highly experienced team can discuss your options.
- Require little maintenance when cared for. Are easily repaired or polished if necessary.
meet Dr Maeve Murphy
SPECIAL INTEREST IN COSMETIC DENTISTRY
BDS NUI (Hons) Dentist - IDC No: 7207
Maeve qualified from UCC in 2007 after being awarded the Kerr prize for Dentistry and a bursary from the British Society for the Study of Prosthetic Dentistry.
She has worked in general practice in Edinburgh, Cashel, Carrigaline and Glanmire. She particularly enjoys working with nervous patients and is trained in extra techniques to help make the dental experience as relaxed as possible for them.read more
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Available techniques can rejuvenate your face, turning back time and slowing down the ageing process.